Friday, November 15, 2013

So Why Trust The DJ Adviser?

So I guess the main question is why trust The DJ Adviser? The answer is simple I realized I am not going to live forever so why not share my experience, secrets, hints, tips and advice to up and coming DJ's?

Don't utilize this as the end all be all of djing, this blog is more like a guide of helpful hints and advice for all DJ's so we can help each other out! I wanted a place where DJ's could go to learn from others so we can ensure as DJ's we grow to make sure we weed out bad practices and so new dj's can learn from the mistakes we have made along our journey!

With personally having over 20 years of event & club djing experience I thought this could be a great way to spark respectful conversations so we can help all not make the huge mistakes we all did. Although mistakes help a DJ learn first hand there is some unwritten rules we all need to follow to ensure the people have a great time and good time.

I hope our future blogs are very useful to you!

Thank You,
DJ RICHIE B


No comments:

Post a Comment